Wednesday 23 December 2015

We had out of the World Experience at Lemon Tree Premier, Jaipur Last Weekend

I have never written anything online about any travel experience. I don’t know if I can write like a travel blogger or not but my journey to the pink city with Lemon Tree Premier Jaipur was so fulfilling that I could not resist the urge to share it. All those who can read this are requested to bear with my amateur write up.

Luxury Hotels in Jaipur
Lemon Tree Premier, Jaipur
Both my husband and I are working for two big companies and we hardly find time to spend with each other. We could not even manage to go for a honeymoon after our wedding. It was something that my husband felt very bad about and gave me the liberty to pick a trip of my choice to anywhere I like. It was not easy for me to decide first but once I came across the romantic couple package of the Lemon Tree Hotels, I made the final decision.

This package for minimum two nights included unbelievable perks like complimentary upgrade to next room category and a bottle of sparkling wine on arrival. We found this gesture to be very thoughtful. Our package also offered us a romantic candlelight dinner for two at Republic of Noodles. What else can one ask for from a break away from the exhausting schedule? Free round the clock internet connectivity and additional 500 bonus points are part of the deal.If you are looking for hotel offers in Jaipur, look nowhere else. Just keep in mind that this is a limited period offer, so hurry!

No comments:

Post a Comment