Monday 8 February 2016

Find the Perfect Business and Leisure Hotels in Jaipur City

The pink city Jaipur is one of the most visited places in India by tourists from all over the world. Jaipur is elegant and is blessed with beautiful architectural and historical significance. Every time I visit this city I stay in The Lemon Tree Premier. My experience here in this hotel is better than the other hotels in Jaipur city. With more than 100 rooms my colleague and I usually book a superior room with twin beds. I was particularly very impressed with the in room facilities. I could make use of the free WI Fi that helped me work without any delay. I must say that The Lemon Tree Premier takes care of all the business needs of their guests, their hospitality exceeds my expectation every time.

Hotels in Jaipur City
Lemon Tree Premier, Jaipur
One of the reasons why I stay in this hotel is because it is my personal favorite hotels near Jaipur airport and it saves me a lot of travel time. The dining experience here has always been an utter bliss; I have eaten both in Citrus café and Republic of Noodles. In my last visit I had ample amount of time to spend because I got an offer for which I got one night of free stay, that is when I took out some time to relax in their in-house spa and chill by the swimming pool. There is a fitness center too which I definitely will join on my next visit.

1 comment: